Move Planning and Office Design
The Division of Engineering and Buildings offers State agencies within the Capitol Square Complex the resources for space planning, remodeling, and move coordination. Services are provided with a combination of in-house and contract resources charged to the customer on a project specific basis.
The services provided include:
- Space planning: Interior design, architectural and engineering services.
- Office remodeling and alterations.
- Move planning and move coordination services.
- Modular systems furniture design, ordering, and installation.
- Surplus property disposal.
- Special events coordination on DGS property.
To utilize these services, please submit a request through FirstService.
When your 1stService request is received, a DGS staff member will contact you to assist in defining the scope of services and the projected cost. If the services and price match your needs, your agency will then enter into a work order agreement detailing the scope of the project and costs reimbursable to DGS.