Accidents, Vehicle Breakdowns and Maintenance
*If there is an emergency, call 911. *
- If you are involved in an accident call the VMCC at 1-866-857-6866.
- The VMCC will contact the Virginia State Police. All Accidents involving a state vehicle are required to be investigated by the VSP.
- The VMCC will dispatch a towing service to pick up your vehicle if it is not drivable.
- Notify your supervisor and Agency Transportation Officer of the Accident.
- Complete an Automobile Incident Report and submit to the VMCC.
- The VMCC will arrange for the vehicle to be estimated by a local body shop.
- Once all information is received, OFMS will make a repair decision for the vehicle.
- If your vehicle breaks down or needs an unscheduled repair, call the VMCC at 1-866-857-6866. Arrangements will be made to have your vehicle repaired.
- If you receive a PM notice or you need a scheduled repair, call the VMCC at 1-866-857-6866. An appointment will be made to have your vehicle serviced..