PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The BFM Project Management Section provides professional and technical support both in-house and by contract to administer the Department of General Services' capital outlay program and support the maintenance, operations, and occupancy of buildings at the Capitol Complex.
Project management services include:
- Maintaining drawing files of buildings, utilities, and sites
- Establishing and maintaining current emergency evacuation procedures
- Planning and developing budget proposals for the DGS capital outlay program
- Inventorying and recording agency space assignments in buildings
- Administering the planning, construction, and inspection of capital outlay, maintenance reserve, and tenant projects
- Providing financial management of project budgets
- Coordinating construction activities
Learn more about DGS Capitol Square Construction and Renovation Projects.