Columbus Day 2017 Schedule Alteration for Accurate Courier Express (ACE)
- Sunday, October 8th, 2017
- Hospital / NBS Sites - ACE will perform regular Sunday pick-ups.
- Monday, October 9th, 2017
- Hospital / NBS Sites - ACE will service all hospitals on Monday night.
- DOC Institution Sites – ACE will service institutions with regularly scheduled pickups for Mondaynight only.
- DCLS – Outgoing coolers for DOC institutions will be available for pick-up in the DCLS loading dock no later than 16:30.
- VDH, DEQ, and P&P Sites – ACE will NOT service these locations.
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
- Regular courier services are expected and normal operations will resume for all scheduled pickups and deliveries
- Additional DCLS Info:
- UPS & Fed Ex will be advised of the DCLS holiday closure.
- USPS will be contacted about the closure.
- No certified mail deliveries will be received during the DCLS holiday.
- All vendors & drivers will be notified.
- Signage will be posted about the closure in the loading dock area.
Special or emergency courier requests can be made by contacting the DCLS duty officer at 804-335-4617. ONLY DCLS can authorize and arrange for special or emergency courier services/runs.