CAPITOL COMPLEX PARKING FACILITIES
GRTC Ride Finders provides a Downtown Commuter Guide that includes a map of the parking lots that are available to visitors to the Capitol Complex, as well as the respective rates that are charged.
For State Employees participating in the DGS Parking Program
The following facilities are used by state employee monthly parking customers. The location of these facilities can be determined using the Map of Capitol Square.
- P3- Bank Street Deck
- P4- Old 14th Street and East Grace Street Surface Lot
- P5- James Monroe Building Deck
- P7- Rear of 1221 E. Broad, West Side Lot
- P8- Tyler Building Deck
- P13- 14th and Main Street Parking Deck
- P14- Old Memorial Hospital/Morson Row Surface Lot
- P15 & P16- VDOT Surface Lots
- P17- James Madison Building Surface Lot and Covered Lower Parking
- P19- 400 East Cary Street Surface Lot
- P20-Main Street Centre Parking Deck
- P21- 9th and Franklin Parking Deck
- P22- 7th and Marshall Street Parking Deck
- P25 Library of Virginia Underground Deck
- P26- 7th and Franklin Parking Deck
Contact (804) 786-5675 for more information on employee parking.