Whether you need concept, design and project management for a public outreach campaign or a new logo, the Office of Graphic Communications (OGC) is an effective and economical choice.
OGC is pre-qualified to provide high-quality creative services for a wide variety of projects. When purchasing OGC services, agencies avoid the costs associated with conducting a competitive procurement process. Agencies reduce costs because OGC's service fees are lower than those charged by private sector providers with similar experience.
OGC provides graphic design consultation and project management for government entities that may have limited resources for procurement of creative services. This ensures quality services are provided and budgets and resources are well managed.
Services We Offer
The OGC offers a wide range of creative communications and design solutions:
- Cost saving recommendations and budget projections
- Project management from concept through delivery of the finished product
- Research and concept development
- Rebranding and brand strategy creation
- Copywriting (outsourced)
- Copyediting and proofreading (outsourced)
- Graphic design and art direction
- Illustrations, graphs, charts, and maps
- Professional photography (outsourced)
- Art direction
- Web graphic design consultation, concepting and development
- Printing and production management
For general questions:
• Email Director Paris Ashton
• Call (804) 371-8359.